Denise Seifferlein, is the principal designer of d’avignon interiors based in Clarkston, Michigan. After graduating from the interior design program at Baker College, Denise founded d’avignon interiors, a full service design firm.
An allied member of ASID, Denise uses her experience to insure a balance between color, texture and scale, creating functional and beautiful living spaces. She personalizes these spaces for clients by adding interesting and unique design elements.
As owner of d’avignon interiors, Denise strives to develop client relationships that will continue for years.
d’avignon interiors supports local community efforts by participating in designer show houses and charity events.
- SCAMP Home Tour, 2011
- SCAMP Designer Show House, 2011
- SCAMP Designer Holiday House, 2012
Detroit Variety, the children’s charity table tops event 2014 & 2015
In the News:
- d’avignon interiors has been published in local newspapers and magazines.
- Inaugural member, Michigan Design Center Designer Directory 2011, 2012
- Winner of MDC’s 2012 March Madness “Room You Would Most Like in Your Home”
- Detroit News, March 2012
- @ home magazine, featured designer fall, 2012 – Michigan Design Center
Houzz service award for 2014
Great design should not be exclusive. It should be available to everyone, at all budget levels. d’avignon interior’s mission is to create beautiful and timeless interiors for clients, guided by their needs and wants, using high quality products and to do so with uncompromising integrity. Client input is encouraged, and it is our task to surpass all of their expectations.
Hourly plus commission